Bacon & Chicken Caesar Salad
- 250g streaky bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cos lettuce, rinsed and sliced
- 2 handfuls croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish with sliced olives (optional)
1. Cook the bacon as stated on the packaging, until brown, cut in to pieces when cool.
2. Wipe the frying pan, add the oil and fry the chicken strips until they are golden brown. Remove from the frying pan ,and drain on paper towels.
3. In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, croutons, salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, and top with the bacon and chicken.